Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random.

Okay jus an hr ago, I had a random breakdown. Which was totally weird 'cause I had no idea why. After Daryl left to go home.. I felt this instant feeling of lonliness. I don't think it was cause she left.. it's not her. It's like I feel like I have friends and not trying to sound conceided, but have a handful a guys tryna get @ me. butt like it's not enough. Am I suddenly out of nowhere wanting or needing a serious guy? Like, lately for awhile, I've been into jus wanting to have a fun time to js party and shit. Live the single life but on good girl terms. but now I feel like. I want something more. I want a guy I can be crazy about, who'll like me as much as I like him. But I can't handle guys who are far away.. there's boys everywhere and a specific one i've been talking to too whose jus too far. but like it's not enough. Am I too hard to please? Its not that iam. I'm not lookung for THE PERFECT GUY. Trust, I've been crazy about the most imperfect person ever. He treated me like shit @ times, but he had my heart. Its crazy how someone can do all the right things to a girl, but @ the same time. it's not enough. I like someone when i like someone. Its weird enough, but love, infatuation, whatever is instant the moment i meet you. It never really grows from knowing a friend.. idk why. prove me wrong.

I'm kinda on my ragg. whateverrrrrr.. & fuck school. SENIORTITIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment