Wednesday, April 29, 2009

?

One thing I think about sometimes is having alot of close friends. Is it just me or do I feel like I have to please everyone? I do have alot of close friends and sometimes I end up hanging out with one more than the other but it's not intentionally. And sometimes I do feel bad because I'm "too busy" or don't have time for one or the other. But it's not my fault and I surely don't mean to do what I do. And then it makes me look bad like "I don't care" or makes me look like I'd rather hang out with one group than the other. But I DO CARE. I love and miss alot of people. And if I could, I would have all the time in the world to spend with everyone I love and miss. But I can't and I hope my friends realize I try. Everyone has their own lives and everyone has their own things going on. It's not your priority to make everyone happy. And another thing, when I try hanging out with some, then they can't or don't have the time. SO! it's not just me, sorry.

And on the real, what really bugs the shit outta me is when people ALWAYS assume I'm with the "mamas". Nigga please, I have work, school, family, friends in other places. Not that it's a bad thing, but maybe I'm happy that I finally found a group of friends I can hang with on the regular round rancho. It just bothers me in a way how people say it like they're fucking annoyed.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment