Sunday, May 10, 2009

Papa.

I grew up without my biologicial dad, but i knew of him since elementary. I haven't seen him since I was a baby but I plan on seeing him sometime in the future. We sometimes email and stuff, but I usually don't email back. I don't mean to tho. And my mom ALWAYS tells me to email him but I don't. It's kinda like how i lag on texting and shit 'cause I suck like that. But then my mom tells today that my papa has leukemia? it's not like he's gonna die soon or anything, that's what they say. It's not the serious kind of leukemia? he'll have a longer life compared to other cancer patients I guess.. It just kinda made me a lil sad? But it doesn't hit me hard or anything like I'm gonna cry right now 'cause I don't even know him that well. It's just really sad 'cause he has 3 younger sons. But yeah... I hope I see him soon when I go to the Philippines. I was just really suprised.... :/

On a happier note, I have a B- in APUSH!? yay :) so suprised haha. And I totally gave up on bio and I'm ditching my exam tomorrow. Ima get a refund cuz I 100% know that Iam going to fail. FAIL. so might as well save my money. Oh wellllls. I didn't have any time to study. That's what happens when you get a job. FAAAAAAIL. Now I know. pffft.

fuck it tho! SCHOOLS OUT IN ONE MONTH! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment