Sunday, May 24, 2009

HELL.

So this past week ....

okay so it started on last sunday, my tummy or my side started hurting. it was like this dull ache that didn't go away and bugged. I thought i needed to just chill or go bathroom but yeah it wasn't. So on tuesday I went to the hospital for a checkup to see what was upp and they said I had appendisitis? lol i was like OH GODDD surgery again? and so later on that day i went through surgery. It was exactly how i pictured it to beee. I freaking HATED ITT.

so i was on my bed and the doc put whatever they put through my iv and i fell asleep instantly. it amazes me how i didn't remember anything exept waking up in the recovery room talking to some nurse and then i woke up again in my room. I was OUUUTT! and that night I kept waking up every hour to go pee and i felt nauseous. I kept gagging and vomiting but nothing was coming out since I didn't eat. It sucked and I was on all these drugs hahaha OHMYGOD I hate surgery. there was this lil girl who took out her appendix the same day as me, and we were sharing a room. she was peacefully sleeping the whole damn night and there I was gagging my ass off feeling like I wanted to die lol.

but later on that day I went home and I felt a lil better. oh yeah tay and taj visited me while i was knocked the eff out from vikadin and I HAD NO IDEA! my dad took a pic of them with me on my phone hahaha bitches. so since then I've been having headaches and stuff. I was on vikadin for a couple days but I stopped. I hate those painkillers.

But yeah I'm feeling better lil by lil everyday and I hope I get to go to school on wednesday since I have a followup this tuesday. It sucks thooo cuz I have alot of school crap to make up and a bio proj to get going. ughhh and then there's prom in less than 2 weeks, work, and all these other events. sheeeesh!

okay i'm done. I can't wait to work with aubs and finally meet someone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment